Friday, December 18, 2015

Victorian Crochet Baby Dress and Hat





Crocheting baby dresses and hats is so much fun. Then dressing up my doll Lucy and taking pictures is even more fun. I love how she looks in this lace outfit. 


This is not a vintage pattern; this is my own pattern. This baby set has such an old-fashioned and angelic look to it, so I named it Victorian. 


The dress and hat are made of super fine (category 1, fingering, lace) yarn. I used size E/4 (3.5 mm) hook. The size is newborn. 

The pattern is available in my Etsy shop. Right now it's 50% OFF, but only for a limited time. 

I'm linking to all these parties:
Link Your Stuff @ Annamarie's Haakblog

Crafting Along @ Be a Crafter

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby set you made Olga!!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend and a Merry Christmas.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful.
    Happy Holidays,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

  3. Feliz ano novo!
    Seguimos nossa caminhada na construção de um mundo mais justo, fraterno, humano, harmonioso e de doação.
    Todos somos promotores da Paz...que começa em nossos corações e se estende a tudo que nos rodeia!!!
    Obrigada por fazer parte da minha história de vida!
    UM ABENÇOADO 2016!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo ładny komplecik. Lubię takie ciuszki dla maluszków.
    Pozdrawiam i życzę miłego weekendu.

    ReplyDelete