Thursday, January 11, 2018

Pineapple Bouquet Doily, New Crochet Pattern



The year 2018 is going to be a year of doilies for me! I am so hooked on making doilies! I've made a resolution to make 100 of them!

And not only I'm making them, I'm designing them myself. This is my most recent design.


There are million of pineapple doilies out there. Does the world really need yet another one? 

I think it does! 

I named my doily Pineapple Bouquet! 



It measures about 17 inches across after blocking. I used aunt Lydia's crochet cotton thread size ten and a steel hook 1.5 mm. 

The pattern is available in my shops.








I also want to share two pictures of doilies made from my most recents patterns. They were made by Mary and Sarah from the Thread n' Doily group on Facebook. 

If you like crocheting with thread, sharing your projects, getting inspired by seeing the work of other crochet thread enthusiasts, that's definitely the place to be. It's such a friendly, warm, and supportive community. 

It gave me so much joy seeing the doilies made from my patterns! 


Swirl and Pineapples doily made by Mary (click here for my free pattern). 

(c) Mary Burkinshaw 


Dreaming of Spring doily made by Sarah (click here for my free pattern). 

(c) Sarah Shirva


3 comments:

  1. Olga,

    I absolutely love all of your new doily patterns!! I am so happy that you are designing doily patterns, as your designs are some of the prettiest I have ever seen. I look forward to crocheting one soon. : )

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new doily is soooo beautiful!
    Congratulations on making so lovely doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful doilies, Olga! The design is lovely. Good luck to achieve your design milestone and many more:)

    ReplyDelete